Create a Workplace Culture of 'Belonging' For Your Working Parents
9.00am to 1.00pm at Nottingham
9.00am to 1.00pm
It makes good business sense to support your working parents who have older children. This event will show you how to make social & economic impact
40% of parents dip in their own mental health as their first child hits adolescence. What most organisations are unaware of is how this impacts on the productivity, absenteeism and retention rates of their employees.
If you are working in a leadership, management or HR role within a non-profit or public service organisation then this FREE course will ensure that you are equipped to begin effectively supporting your working parents who have adolescent children aged between 9-19yrs.
- Understand the issues that your employees face when raising adolescent aged children aged 9-19yrs
- Calculate the financial impact that negative adolescent behaviour has on your business
- Learn how you can identify issues and empower your working-parents to take positive steps at home.
- Design your first small step to policy change and add ‘Belonging’ to your Equality, Diversity & Inclusion workplace initiative.
All attendees who complete the course will gain ‘The Connectedness Approach’ certification.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This course has been kindly sponsored by The Smallwood Trust in conjunction with Teen-Behaviour.Com. The Smallwood Trust is a charity with aims to help women to overcome financial difficulties and improve their social and emotional well-being.
Teen-Behaviour.Com supports working parents to address the challenges of raising adolescent-aged children.
- This course is open to those who manage departments that employ 50% or more women.
- Of those women, 50% or more must fall at or below an income of £16,500 per year.
- No more than two employees per organisation can book onto the course.
- This course is open to organisations with 20+ employees
We welcome a conversation so please get in touch. We will send you a booking form to complete before your seat is held.
If you have any questions about the course please contact: email@example.com
VENUE: The Ingenuity Centre, The University of Nottingham, Triumph Road, Nottingham, NG7 2TU
There are currently no similar events.
There are currently no featured events.