Helping people with digital skills in Ashfield
1.30pm to 4.00pm at Nottinghamshire
1.30pm to 4.00pm
Covid19 has highlighted just how important it is for people to have access to the internet; and also have the confidence, skills and knowledge to use it safely.
- Do some of your clients lack digital skills, or are not motivated by digital at all?
- Are you aware of the digital help out there in your area?
- Are you supporting people who are shielding? Can they get online?
- Are your customers struggling to manage their finances and debts? Can online services and tools help?
- Are your residents managing to claim Universal Credit online? Or do they need assistance?
- Do you know families that lack devices and data for children homeschooling?
Citizens Online are a digital inclusion charity, working with Ashfield District Council to research digital exclusion in Ashfield and help improve essential digital skills provision.
At the FREE meeting Citizens Online would like to:
- Share information from their research findings and listen to feedback
- Hear from delegates about what’s happening on the ground
- Explore the potential for collaboration
- Have some fun with digital technology!
Who should attend?
- Anyone from an organisation that is concerned about lack of digital skills of their customers / clients / residents / tenants
- Anyone already supporting those with limited digital skills
- Anyone interested in doing more to support those with limited digital skills
- Anyone concerned about lack of data and devices for people during lockdown restrictions
- Those interested in digital transformation for their organisations and how you can ensure that more people can use your online services
There are currently no similar events.
There are currently no featured events.