FREE 3-day Get Started in Health & Social Care Programme with Prince's Trust
ONLINE at D2N2 Wide
26.05.2020 - 28.05.2020
Are you aged 16-30? Not in education, employment, or training? The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands, are
offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care, including possible roles and responsibilities
- Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
- Online CV support and interview advice
- A speed interview for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support if wanted
- And it doesn’t affect your benefits!
There are limited places available so register your interest now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no similar events.