How to Satisfy Your Customers: First Time, Every Time
1.00pm to 4.00pm at Nottingham
1.00pm to 4.00pm
Find out what ‘quality’ actually means (in plain English) and how it can benefit your organisation.
The Workshop will cover:
- What ‘quality’ actually means and the benefits for your organisation
- What Quality Plans and ISO 9001 are, and why you might choose to certify against the standard
- The Three Fundamental Concepts at the heart of Quality and ISO 9001
- Collaborative exercises on the Three Concepts for each participant to start understanding Quality in terms of their organisation
- Take-away Quality Plans, started in the Workshop, for each attendee to start applying Quality to their organisation and begin the path to satisfying more customers
Venue: Nottingham Central Library, Angel Row, Nottingham, NG1 6HP
There are currently no similar events.