Mental Health & Suicide Awareness training - Module 4
9.30am to 4.30pm at Nottinghamshire
9.30am to 4.30pm
Nottinghamshire County Council have commissioned Harmless to deliver a range of Mental Health awareness and Suicide prevention.
Full day Module 4 Suicide Intervention training
Training is targeted to specific audiences, rather than knowledge levels so you will not need to attend ALL modules.
For third sector frontline staff working with adults (18+), vulnerable to suicide risk.
- Improve knowledge and understanding of suicide
- Awareness of myths and facts surrounding suicide
- Recognise risk factors and warning signs for suicide
- Develop an understanding of suicide and stigma
- Recognise the wider impact of suicide
- Identify effective risk assessing skills
- Build skill and confidence in responding to and supporting someone in suicidal crisis
- Recognise the importance of recovery and support, including ways of maintaining mental wellbeing
- Discuss signposting individuals to appropriate, professional help
This training is not suitable for professional groups who require more in-depth skills and knowledge to assess and provide long-term support to individuals with mental ill health or suicide risk.
Venue: Cleveland Close, Carlton-in-Lindrick, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 9BG
There are currently no similar events.
There are currently no featured events.