Free mental health awareness training in Derbyshire
1.00pm to 5.00pm at Derbyshire
1.00pm to 5.00pm
Derbyshire County Council have commissioned Harmless to deliver half day Mental Health Awareness training sessions for staff and volunteers from a broad range of statutory, community and voluntary sector organisations, working within Derbyshire county (excluding city).
Please note that you must work with people in Derbyshire county in order to meet eligibility criteria for this free training session and only 2 people from the same organisation can attend the course at one time.
This training session will develop understanding and knowledge of:
- the continuum of mental health and dual axis model
- signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- prevalence of mental health problems
- populations at higher risk
- protective and risk factors
- impact of mental health problems
- stigma and discrimination
- approaches to incorporate into own practice in order to support interaction
- resources and services available both nationally and locally (Derbyshire)
Venue: St John’s Church, Walton Back Lane, Walton, Chesterfield, S42 7LT
There are currently no similar events.