Nottingham University Hospitals Trust Recruitment Event
from 9.30am at Nottingham
Health Care Assistant vacancies with guaranteed interviews available
Thursday 13th February 2020 at 9:30am at The Hub, 40 Friar Lane, Third Floor, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
Book your place via 0115 941 2027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
About the Recruitment Day
Futures for Business are proud to be working with Nottingham University Hospitals Trust to assist them with their recruitment for Health Care Assistants to work within Nottingham hospitals.
With no experience necessary, you will be provided with the skills, attitudes and qualities needed to help support the nursing teams within the hospital.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
About the Course
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young Persons Settings
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will consist of:
- 15 days pre-employment training
- Work experience at one of the Nottingham hospitals
- Guaranteed interview with Nottingham University Hospitals Trust for the position of Healthcare Assistant
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course
* Please get in touch for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please get in touch for further information
If you already hold a qualification in Health and Social Care and you are job ready but would like help finding work in this sector then please email Maria.Albarran@nottinghamcity.gov.uk or 0115 941 2027
There are currently no similar events.
There are currently no featured events.