Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire (Broxtowe)
9.30am to 1.30pm at Nottinghamshire
9.30am to 1.30pm
In July 2019 a D2N2 Recruiting Talent event took place in Derby. The event focused on Inclusive Recruitment. Over 100 businesses attended the workshops and networking activities all aimed at helping them to recruit future talent, using more inclusive approaches. Experts from a range of organisations who provide support to businesses were on hand to help.
We are now delivering Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire Districts to local employers.
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire is bringing together local businesses and experts. Our partners include: Nottinghamshire District & Borough Councils, D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership, Department of Work and Pensions, East Midlands Chamber, Nottinghamshire County Council, Building Better Opportunities Stakeholder Managers and Local Business Clubs in each district.
The events will:
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in each Nottinghamshire district
- Keynote address from a range of partners including the Chief Executive from each district
- An opportunity to contribute to the local priorities in each district and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Understand how you can change the way you recruit to encourage more local people to work for your business and the opportunity to tell us what support you need to make this happen
- Help to change the way you work to retain your best talent
- Find out how your Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2) and other partners can help your business to increase productivity
If you are an employer in Nottinghamshire come along to share good practice and find out more. Book or register your interest for the Recruiting Talent event in your Nottinghamshire district.
You can register your interest for events that have no confirmed date by emailing email@example.com (please put event date/location in the subject line).
Recruiting Talent in Broxtowe: 27 February 2020
Venue: Strelley Hall, Main Street, Strelley, Nottingham NG8 6PE
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://recruitingtalentinnottinghamshire_broxtowe_270220.eventbrite.co.uk
Recruiting Talent in Bassetlaw: 25 March 2020
Venue: Ye Olde Bell Hotel and Spa, Barnby Moor, Retford DN22 8QS
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://recruitingtalentnottinghamshire_bassetlaw_250320.eventbrite.co.uk
Recruiting Talent in Rushcliffe: 2 April 2020
Venue: Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7HY
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://recruitingtalentinnottinghamshire_rushcliffe_20420.eventbrite.co.uk
Recruiting Talent in Mansfield & Ashfield: 8 July 2020
Venue: Vision West Nottinghamshire College, Derby Road, Mansfield, NG18 5BH
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://recruitingtalent_mans_ash_080720.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information on these events contact Maria Ward – Nottinghamshire Stakeholder Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07548 224423.
The Recruiting Talent in Gedling event took place on 19 November 2019 at the Goosedale Conference Centre, Papplewick, Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8UJ and the Recruiting Talent in Newark and Sherwood took place on 27 January 2020 at Castle House, 5 Great North Rd, Newark, NG24 1BY.