Recruiting Talent in Bassetlaw
9.00am to 1.30pm at Nottinghamshire
9.00am to 1.30pm
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire is back and bringing together local businesses and experts to help your business to recruit your future talent in Bassetlaw.
The event will:
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in Bassetlaw
- Keynote address from a range of partners including the Bassetlaw District Council’s Chief Executive, David Armiger
- An opportunity to contribute to the local priorities in Bassetlaw and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Understand how you can change the way you recruit to encourage more local people to work for your business and what support is available to make this happen
- Help to change the way you work to retain your best talent
- Find out how your Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2) and other partners can help your business to increase productivity
If you are an employer in Bassetlaw and the surrounding area come along to share good practice and find out more.
- David Armiger, Chief Executive of Bassetlaw District Council
- Fiona Baker, Head of People & Skills at D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
- Jason England, Managing Director of Cerealto Siro UK
- Unlocking the hidden talent of young people in our community – this workshop will provide practical advice on how to attract and retain young people in your business.
- Fit to work: untapping the talent of people with long term health conditions – this workshop will provide practical advice on recruiting and retaining people in your work force who have long term (physical and mental health) conditions.
Both workshops will include case studies from local providers who can help you to Recruit Talent in Bassetlaw.
Taking place at Ye Olde Bell Hotel and Spa, Barnby Moor, the event will include a market place of local organisations that can help your business to recruit and retain local talent. Networking lunch provided.
There are currently no similar events.