Recruiting Talent in Mansfield & Ashfield
9.00am to 1.30pm at Nottinghamshire
9.00am to 1.30pm
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire is coming to Mansfield and Ashfield to bring together local businesses and experts to help your business to recruit your future talent.
Taking place at Vision West Notts College, the event will:
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in Mansfield and Ashfield
- Keynote address from a range of partners including Theresa Hodgkinson, Ashfield District Council’s Chief Executive, and Mariam Amos, Mansfield District Council’s Co-Chief Executive Officer (Interim)
- An opportunity to contribute to the local priorities in Mansfield and Ashfield and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Understand how you can change the way you recruit to encourage more local people to work for your business and what support is available to make this happen
- Help to change the way you work to retain your best talent
- Find out how your Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2) and other partners can help your business to increase productivity
If you are an employer in Mansfield, Ashfield and the surrounding area book your place now.
The event will be followed by a networking lunch and optional tour of Vision West Notts College.
COVID-19: a risk assessment has been undertaken prior to the event. If you have any concerns, please let us know. We ask that you do not attend our event if you are showing any signs of COVID-19. There will be hand sanitiser stations for delegates to use. We ask that you take additional precautions by wearing a mask and trying to maintain social distance. Please note that we will also be using a ‘traffic light’ system to highlight comfort levels of delegates to network, which you can confirm when you book your place.
- RED on badge = please keep your distance
- AMBER on badge = please keep to social distance/mask guidelines but I am happy to talk
- GREEN on badge = I’m okay with close contact
There are currently no similar events.
There are currently no featured events.