Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire goes virtual!
9.30am to 2.30pm at D2N2 Wide
9.30am to 2.30pm
Times have changed! Working with the new exciting Collab platform, we can bring you a Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire event which will provide a bespoke virtual conference experience for every delegate.
Can we help your business to Recruit Local Talent?
Are you an employer looking to recruit in Nottinghamshire then why not attend this exciting virtual event taking place on 17 March 2021. Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire & Collab will bring you the most experienced and influential keynote speakers and workshop leads on a brand-new virtual platform!
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire brings together experts who can support businesses to change the way they recruit and retain staff, accessing a wider pool of talent available locally and contributing to greater productivity.
In 2019 a D2N2 Recruiting Talent event took place in Derby, focusing on Inclusive Recruitment. Over 100 businesses attended the workshops and networking activities all aimed at helping them to recruit future talent by using more inclusive approaches. Experts from a range of organisations who provide support to businesses were on hand to help.
We had begun to deliver these events in the Nottinghamshire local authority districts to local employers. Due to restrictions in place during the COVID-19 pandemic, the remaining events have been rescheduled to late 2021 and into 2022.
The event will:
- Bring together local, regional and national businesses and experts and feature senior level keynote addresses from a range of partners including Nottinghamshire County Council; D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership; Department for Work and Pensions; local, national & international employers; East Midlands Chamber of Commerce and local education establishments.
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in each Nottinghamshire district and an opportunity to discuss your requirements with representatives from district and unitary councils.
- Help your business understand more about COVID-19 Economic Recovery Planning and find out more about the support available to your business, including incentives for employing local people and the business support available in your local area.
- Offer a range of workshops and a full marketplace experience allowing you to meet representatives from organisations that are fully funded to help ‘get people into work.’ They can also help you to upskill current staff and attract local talent.
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
To attend this event, you must book a place!
- Sajeeda Rose, Chief Executive of D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
- Anthony May, Chief Executive of Nottinghamshire County Council
- Jane Cooper, Service Leader at Department for Work and Pensions
- Andrew Cropley, Principal at Vision West Nottinghamshire College
- Jess Barnett, Founder and Brand Director of The Treat Kitchen
If you need more information on Recruiting Talent, contact Maria Ward – Nottinghamshire Stakeholder Manager via email@example.com or 07548 224423.