Recruiting Talent in Rushcliffe
9.30am to 1.30pm at Nottinghamshire
9.30am to 1.30pm
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire is coming to Rushcliffe to bring together local businesses and experts to help your business to recruit your future talent.
The event will:
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in Rushcliffe
- Keynote address from a range of partners including the Rushcliffe Borough Council’s Chief Executive
- An opportunity to contribute to the local priorities in Rushcliffe and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Understand how you can change the way you recruit to encourage more local people to work for your business and what support is available to make this happen
- Help to change the way you work to retain your best talent
- Find out how your Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2) and other partners can help your business to increase productivity
If you are an employer in Rushcliffe and the surrounding area register your interest to find out more.
There are currently no featured events.
Please view events planned and hosted by our key partners: East Midlands Chamber, D2N2 Growth Hub and D2N2 LEP