Social Care Micro Provider Information Webinar
2.00pmto 3.30pm at Nottinghamshire
Are you looking to set up to social care business (including supporting people in the community) within Nottinghamshire?
Have you already set up a social care business and are looking for ways to grow your business?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, join the Online Micro Provider information webinar on 20th January, 2.00-3.30pm through Microsoft Teams.
- Welcome and introductions
- Strategy/direction of travel
- Setting up your business
- Growing your business
- Opportunities/gaps in the market
- Question and Answer session
- What next/contact details
- Learn about the Adult Social Care Strategy/direction of travel in Nottinghamshire
- Learn what requirements there are for micro providers to operate
- Learn what support is available for micro providers in Nottinghamshire
- Opportunities in the Adult Social Care market
- Have an opportunity to ask questions of the panel
- Come away with a list of resources
To book a place at the event email DPEnquiries@nottscc.gov.uk.
There are currently no similar events.