Suicide Bereavement Training
9.00am to 1.00pm at Nottinghamshire
9.00am to 1.00pm
LIVE ONLINE Suicide bereavement training designed to build knowledge, confidence and skill caring for those affected by suicide.
FREE places funded by Nottinghamshire County Council, for any frontline staff member (including health, social care and emergency services) in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
This evidence-based, CPD-accredited course is suitable for anyone who would like to know more about suicide bereavement, especially Frontline Workers supporting those impacted by suicide.
This course is designed to enable participants to effectively explore and understand the following:
- The magnitude of suicide bereavement
- Suicide loss as a unique form of complex bereavement
- ‘Complicated grief’, trauma, and other individual responses to suicide
- The wider impact of bereavement on those exposed to or affected by suicide
- The stigma and shame associated with suicide and bereavement
- Bereavement by suicide as a unique risk factor for suicide
- Discuss signposting individuals to appropriate, professional help – a local service perspective from The Tomorrow Project
For more information or advice on the courses being delivered please speak to a member of the training team via email@example.com or 0115 880 0281.
There are currently no similar events.