Lloyds Bank and The FSE Group - Supporting Black Entrepreneurs
10.00am to 11.30am at East Midlands
10.00am to 11.30am
Lloyds Bank & The FSE Group – Supporting our Black Entrepreneurs takes place on Wednesday 30 June from 10-11.30am.
- Find out about the type of financial and non-financial support that is available to black entrepreneurs
- Learn from the experiences of other black entrepreneurs in the Midlands and how they have grown their businesses
- Network with other entrepreneurs and black owned businesses
Lloyds Bank’s Amanda Dorel, Regional Director, Midlands & South Wales Region, SME & Mid Corporate Banking, and The FSE Group’s Andy Moss, Head of Funds, Midlands, will be joined by panellists:
- Joel Blake, Founder, GFA Exchange
- Wade Lynn, Managing Director, Cleone Foods
- CJ Lloyd Webley, CEO, The Black Pounds Project
- Lewis Stringer, Senior Manager, British Business Bank
There are currently no similar events.