Training & Skills Breakfast Open Forum
8.00am to 9.30am at Nottinghamshire
8.00am to 9.30am
FREE TO ATTEND
Venue: National Fluid Power Centre, Worksop, S81 7HP
This informal meeting will give you the opportunity to talk to us about your current and future training needs, at a time when advances in Technology and Automation are driving upwards the levels of knowledge and skills required to manage and maintain today’s systems.
During the meeting you will be able to:
- Enjoy a buffet style breakfast and network
- Discuss your training needs with NFPC Systems Training Engineers
- See the World Class practical training facilities at NFPC
- Meet representatives from Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce; Skills Advisors from the Sheffield City Region and Sheffield City Region Skills Bank
Unfortunately many Education & Training Establishments, although providing a very good service, are often unable to be flexible and respond to customer needs.
WE WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU – Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the NFPC, will work with you to identify your training needs.
We will work with you to develop:
- the knowledge requirements of your staff to enable them to effectively fulfil their work based skills
- their role competency and overall performance
Reserve your places now:
Contact Anne Clarke, Bookings & Customer Liaison Officer, at NFPC – email – email@example.com or call – 01909 504539
There are currently no similar events.