About This Policy
This policy outlines what personal data *we will collect through the use of this website, and the associated mailing list which you may choose to sign up to separately, how we use that data and the safeguards we put in place to protect it.
Contact *us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or wish to request access to the data we hold on you.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- *We/Us/Our refers to Groundwork Greater Nottingham, and D2N2LEP acting as delivery partners on the Building Better Opportunities Programme within the D2N2 Local Economic Area;
- “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site. Details of the Cookies used by our site are set out in in this document;
- “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
- “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Our Site is owned by Groundwork Greater Nottingham a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales under company number 2556957, whose registered address is Unit A Tennyson Hall, Forest Road West, Nottingham, NG74EP, and whose charity registration number is 1003426.
- Our site is operated by D2N2LEP, whose registered address is Commerce House, 8 Experian Way, ng2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1EP.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in below but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any queries or concerns about how we use your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in this document. If you are dissatisfied with how we have used your personal data you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose details can be found here.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data;
- business/company name
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time via the following methods
- Emailing email@example.com with your request to opt out or selecting the unsubscribe option on the emails we send;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein), via the use of Mailchimp, who comply with the Privacy Shield data security standard. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our Site and submitting information to us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and inline with all applicable legislation.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Ensuring that your connection to our website is secure; and
- Ensuring that internal access to all personal information we hold is limited and secured by appropriate measures.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
- When you submit personal data via our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- For more information on how you can control your personal data which we hold please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION
You may access our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all of the features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you.
Gambling is a favorite pastime of many people. Some do not understand the phenomenon of this phenomenon, but mostly it is people who have never had to deal with gambling and gambling for money. Catscasinos – a great entertainment and a way to get bored. Obviously, only such a real casino for money can guarantee us real emotions and adrenaline, which attracts many players. Sometimes we may find casinos that guarantee only fictional entertainment. We can play them, but physically we will never win. It’s a waste of time for such fun. Real fun is when we play for real money, and we have the same chance to win.
The casino for money https://catscasinos.co.uk/real-money-casinos
, as the name implies, requires us to make the aforementioned cash deposit. We can deposit it in several ways. The first and most popular way to make an online casino cash deposit is by bank transfer. However, today these are not transfers that are booked in a few days. Currently, we can make payments online and our transfers fund your casino account with money almost instantly. No wonder they are so popular. The second way to make a deposit is to make a payment with a credit card. Enter our card number, the amount you want to deposit, and the security code on the back of the card. If we fill in all these fields correctly, our account will also be immediately replenished with the amount of money we have chosen. However, you should check with our bank branch to see if we have online card payments enabled. Not every bank will start them automatically because it is a protection against unauthorized use of other people’s money online.
The last payment method that is already available is online wallets. The most popular among online players is Skrill Online Wallet. Previously it was called Moneybookers. With Skrill, we can make online payments almost anytime. Which is also important and is its big advantage, we also receive payments to your Skrill account almost immediately. The transfer to the bank will continue for some time as well as the credit card withdrawal, and for this online wallet we receive the money almost immediately. Also worth mentioning is the possibility of installing an ATM card, which will allow us to withdraw our money from Skrill right away, right from the ATM. This is probably the best way to make quick payments for people playing casino money.
After making a deposit, we can choose which games we want to play. The online casino offers video slot games, which are typical online casino money games, as well as board games such as poker, roulette and more. Interestingly, some major online casinos allow you to have almost as much fun as playing a real, real casino. By choosing roulette, we’ll be able to see a live woman who spins roulette and gives her results. We can also write with other users using the online chat option. Indeed, online casinos offer almost everything in ground casinos, and sometimes even more. However, just like a landline casino, also in its virtual analogue, don’t forget to deposit only the amounts that will not hurt us in case of a possible failure. Always playing at a casino, we play to win. We expect to win. However, fate is not always so kind to us, so let’s spend only the money with which goodbye will not be a drama for us.